ASI’s Writer Development Program is now offering Writer Development Foundations, a 10-session, self-paced class to help you grow in maturity toward better knowing, loving, and obeying God through growing in writing stewardship and craft.
Whether you’ve been honing your writing skill for years or are just beginning to explore it for the first time, Writer Development Foundations will help you learn to create with goodness, beauty, and truth.
We’re currently offering a special launch price of $350 for over 10 hours of content. Purchase your access before the price increases! Use discount code LAUNCH 2021.
Our Foundations Course features:
- Training by a variety of working writers and editors
- Proven content that’s been honed over time
- A cross-training model to help isolate particular skills every writer needs
- Theological, craft, and creative training in every session
- Opportunities to reflect, practice, and share work in every session
- A course forum and gallery for students to connect
- Specific goal-setting training and templates to apply to your writing projects
When we write what is good, beautiful, and true, we honor God and the gift He gave us, and we serve people in a way that glorifies Him. Writers should strive to be faithful stewards of their writing gift and seek to continually grow in theological, craft, and creative precision and excellence.
With that end in mind, we’ve set up Writer Development Foundations to maximize the online learning experience, while still allowing for a go-at-your-own-pace approach.
We believe cross-training makes the best writers. Through learning about and practicing various writing styles, writers learn the skills needed to grow in their preferred craft genres.
How You’ll Grow:
- Students will understand their primary identity as a child of God and their writer identity as both secondary and subject to the primary identity
- Students will have grown in love for God, the writing craft, and creativity
- Students will have a basic understanding of writing craft and a framework for growth
- Students will value writing community and feedback as an important and healthy part of growth
- Students will have tried various forms of writing and be able to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Students will have the tools and knowledge to create a personal plan for all future writing projects, as well as a plan for community next steps
Are you ready to significantly invest in growing as a faithful writer who creates excellent and compelling work?
We invite you to purchase your access to Writer Development Foundations now at the discounted launch price of $350 using the code LAUNCH2021!
Our launch discount ends soon, so don’t wait! (Regular price is $499 for unlimited access to course content.)
Please contact us for group discount pricing rates if purchasing over 10 course access passes.