INTERNSHIPS are available to college students and those in the marketplace (18 years old and up). Internships are either unpaid or support raised positions allowing a student to give 5 – 40 hours per week to serve alongside Austin Stone staff and leaders to gain experience and personal growth. Internship commitments are by semester or for the summer. Internships can provide credit for certain college degree requirements upon approval with ASI.
- for college students or those from the marketplace
- age 18 or older
- support raided positions — 5 to 40 hours per week
- unpaid positions – 5-25 hours per week
- commitment terms by semester or in the summer (currently summer only)
RESIDENCIES are available to college graduates, or those from the marketplace 22 years old and up. All residencies are support raised positions allowing the resident the ability to work full time (40-50 hours per week) for on the job training and development. Residency commitments are for 1-2 year terms.
- for college graduates or from the marketplace
- age 22 or older
- full-time, support raised positions
- 1-2 year commitments